Bringing a baby into the world is truly one of life’s greatest miracles and while the journey of pregnancy is a beautiful experience overall for most women, it is certainly not without it’s challenges and the Mum-to-be needs a lot of love, caring and support along the way.
Pregnancy massage is an enjoyable, therapeutic form of bodywork designed to support the Mum-to-be as her body, mind and emotions go through significant changes throughout pregnancy.
The most sought after benefits of pregnancy massage are the relief of pain and fatigue, as well as relief from mental and emotional stress.
Pregnancy massage or more accurately ‘prenatal massage’ is a gentle and effective way to alleviate the inevitable discomfort that comes with pregnancy, particularly in those later months.
“Very relaxing with relief of my back pain. I can also feel my little baby in my tummy feeling great, she is bouncing 🙂 Thanks!”
– Christy, 34 weeks pregnant
Specific benefits of pregnancy massage include:
– Relief of muscular tension and pain in the lower back, hips, upper back, shoulders and neck.
– Reduces stress and swelling on weight-bearing joints.
– Enhances body awareness for better posture and less discomfort.
– Assists with body mechanics and movement during structural change.
– Supports the birthing process by relaxing muscles involved in labor and birth.
– Reduces stress and anxiety through deep relaxation.
– Provides emotional support and nurturing.
– Allows Mother and baby to connect even more deeply.
If you are currently pregnant, I invite you to come and enjoy a beautifully relaxing, pain-relieving pregnancy massage with me here in Adelaide.
Pregnancy massage is a very sacred thing to me and I will ensure that you feel comfortable and safe and that your massage experience is a positive and enjoyable one.
My massage table is very comfortable and has as special custom-made ‘hatch’ that can be released to allow your belly to be comfortable even while lying face down. I also have plenty of pillows to prop you up and support you where needed.
Give me a call today on 0410 491 797 and I’ll be happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have about having a pregnancy massage (I’m also a Registered Nurse by the way) and if you feel comfortable then we can look at booking a suitable appointment time for you.
I’m sure you’ll just love your pregnancy massage with me. I will take extra special care of you and make you feel like the most important person in the world. I’m sure baby will enjoy it too!